Blog: Take a picture that illustrates a color contrast. – Due Apr 3rd
1. Immediate Response – Uncensored, irrational un-self-conscious impressions of the photo, what you notice first, what stand out and how it affects you.
You notice the steak first. The colors of the steak and mushrooms and salad make it stand out. It looks really good.
2. Objective Description – Describe what is in front of you. Describe the photo to someone who cannot see it.
Well its a steak salad with ranch dressing, mushrooms, fetta cheese, onions, lettuce, spinich, tomatos, and a slice of bread.
3. Formal Matters – discuss the composition, line quality, color, placement in space
It is a very colorful picture its has different shades of green and white.
4. The Story It Tells – Does the photo tell a story? Try naming the photo with a simple noun.
This is the food i got at the first restauraunt i went to in Calgary, Canada. I would name it Steak.
5. The Work in the World - How does the photo connect to Paul Cezanne’s drawings and paintings? (You may need to look up images of this artist on the Internet to be able to make a thorough comparison.)
He has paintings of colorful food so i thought my picture of food is a great colorful picture thats close to his paintings.