Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blog: Take a picture of yourself with extreme value. – Due Mar 13

1.Immediate Response – Uncensored, irrational un-self-conscious impressions of the photo, what you notice first, what stand out and how it affects you.

You Knotice my tongue sticking out and this picture makes me laugh.

2.Objective Description – Describe what is in front of you. Describe the photo to someone who cannot see it.

Well its a self picture. i have a hat on.

3.Formal Matters – discuss the composition, line quality, color, placement in space

It shows a lot of expression. There is a lot of different colors from my hat makes the top of my face dark and from the sun makes the rest of my face light.

4.The Story It Tells – Does the photo tell a story? Try naming the photo with a simple noun.

I was at the 4 20 rockband show at the frontier park and i was bored so i took a picture of myself. i would name it silly.

5.The Work in the World - How does the photo connect to Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres’ drawings and paintings? (You may need to look up images of this artist on the Internet to be able to make a thorough comparison.)

Its a very colorful picture like her drawings and paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment